2008 Jan 18 22:37

Re: [vox] Re: football?

Did I also mention that I will also have monkeys flying out of me ars as well?
Jimbo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jimbo" <evesautomotive@charter.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [vox] Re: football?

The main wall will have a Samsung 8'X12' plasma tv having high definition that is better than what you see with your own eyes, with the main game on it hooked to a 10,000 watt 68 speaker system that is built into the walls, ceiling, floor, and furniture.

On the right and left of the main tv I have separate tvs that will be hooked directly to the cameras that are used for instant replay in conjunction with my override control panel.

My coffee table is specially constructed with a 40" Samsung lcd monitor that is hooked to a pc (with kubuntu) with a T3 internet connection so stats can be checked on players and online wagering can be made if necessary.

Cocktails and orderves are going to be served by none other than the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders. Tri tip is the main entree. A raffle will be held at the end of the game for a cash prize of a bagillion dollars.

800 gl. of beer is being trucked in which include, but not limited to, Coors, Budweizer, Fat Tire, Pyramid hefeweizen, Heineken, Lowenbrau, Corona and of course, Schlitz.

If that wasn't enough I have computers set up at each seat on both downstairs and upstairs of my home so if anyone is uncomfortable actually talking they can convey thru an irc channel. This can be set up many other ways as well, just give me imput.

(ahem),

JIMBO

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Mandel" <tech_dev@wildintellect.com>