2008 Jan 18 19:16

Re: [vox] Re: football?

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008, Jimbo wrote:

The main wall will have a Samsung 8'X12' plasma tv having high definition that is better than what you see with your own eyes, with the main game on it hooked to a 10,000 watt 68 speaker system that is built into the walls, ceiling, floor, and furniture.
<snip etc etc etc>

Now that would be worth coming to. :)

I was seriously thinking though of a projection system and a really big white wall. Maybe someones home hifi speakers jury-rigged into the sound system.

Gandalf Parker