2008 Jan 15 07:33

[vox] E-waste recycling this Saturday

Hey all,

Thought this might be a good opportunity for people to recycle
their extra oscilloscopes (or, I suppose, computer equipment).

-mran

----- Begin Forwarded Message -----

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:48:29 -0800
Subject: E-Waste Drop Off This Saturday -- Free!

This Saturday (Jan 19th) Fry's Electronics in Natomas is having a
free e-waste drop off event. Drop off time is 9 AM - 4 PM, and they
are accepting a pretty wide range of items. For more information
about the event, what's accepted and how the material is handled, visit:

http://www.aslrecycling.com/collectionevents.htm
http://www.aslrecycling.com/whatwerecycle.htm

And here's a nice map showing the Fry's store location, if
miraculously you've never been there:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4100+Northgate+Blvd+Sacramento+CA

It should be said that this event is for personally-owned items,
stuff you have hanging around the garage. University property should
be disposed of through the Bargain Barn...

----- End Forwarded Message -----