2008 Jan 11 17:25

[vox] [Fwd: [Grassroots-l] OLPC meet at San Francisco StateUniversity]

[vox] [Fwd: [Grassroots-l] OLPC meet at San Francisco StateUniversity]

--- Begin Message ---
Calling all San Francisco Bay Area OLPC enthusiasts! If you have an XO
laptop, or are just interested in seeing how they work, come on down to
SF State campus for a get together this Saturday. If you have an XO or
two (or ten), bring them! If not, bring your enthusiasm.

What: OLPC meet at San Francisco State University

Why: Curiosity, strength in numbers, plain fun!

When: Saturday, January 12, 2008 from 10am to 2pm

Where: Burk Hall 352, SF State main campus (1600 Holloway Ave. San
Francisco, CA 94132).

    Map: http://www.sfsu.edu/~sfsumap/

    By car: http://www.sfsu.edu/~parking/directions/main_campus/car.html

    By Muni: http://www.sfsu.edu/~parking/directions/main_campus/muni.html