2008 Jan 08 12:02

[vox] Eric S. Raymond @ BALUG (Next Tuesday)

Howdy Folks:

Eric S. Raymond will be kicking off the start of a great 2008 at The Bay
Area Linux Users Group (BALUG) with a talk on January 15th.  If you
haven't been to BALUG in a while, this a great opportunity to check out
what we're up to... and who knows you may just wind up eating dinner with
Eric S. Raymond at your table.

If you'd like to come, please RSVP:

  RSVP@balug.org

Upcoming 2008 speakers include:

  Jan - Eric S. Raymond
  Feb - Bruce Perens
  March 24th (New Date) - Mark Shuttleworth
  April - Eric Allman
  May - Jeremy Allison
  June - Andrew Morton

So why not signup for BALUG's extremely low volume announce list:

Meeting Details...

  6:30pm
  January 15th, 2008 (Next Tuesday)

  Four Seas Restaurant
  731 Grant Ave.
  San Francisco, CA 94108
  Parking:  http://www.portsmouthsquaregarage.com/

Cost:

  The meetings are always free, but dinner is $13

About BALUG:

  BALUG is lively gathering of Linux users & free software enthusiasts
that
  combines great food, community & intimate access to featured speakers.
  We meet in the bar of the Four Seas Restaurant from 6:30pm.  At 7pm, we
  share a family-style Chinese dinner, which is followed by our guest
  speaker.

BALUG Mailing list Policy:

  BALUG promises not to abuse other LUGs mailing lists.  Our current
policy
  is to make one monthly announcement on other Bay Area LUGs mailing
lists.
  If you feel this is not appropriate for a particular list, please tell
us
  which list and what you feel would be a more appropriate policy for that
  list.  Please send feedback to balug-contact@balug.org.

Andrew Fife
Untangle - Open Source Security Gateway
download.untangle.com