2008 Jan 06 12:33

[vox] Christmas Hacking

Here is some cool hacking. Dothe christmas lights, add speakers, a linux for control, and make a show of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfbaOTgCTsA&feature=related

I found it while searching for Blue Man Group videos. Im going to see them
later this month and I have front row tickets :D
HACKER MUSIC!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOL8-qIYemg

Gandalf Parker