[vox] Re: [vox-announce] Call for speakers for 2008 Linux Users'Group of Davis meetings

[vox] Re: [vox-announce] Call for speakers for 2008 Linux Users'Group of Davis meetings

BK> If you're interested in speaking, either at length, or only for a
BK> few minutes (say, to demo something interesting you've done
BK> recently), and are available to do so at any of our 2008 meetings
BK> (Feb. thru Dec.), please let us know!

BK> For more on speaking at LUGOD, see:  http://www.lugod.org/speak/

Bill,

I've been meaning to attend a lugod presentation.  I've regretted
missing a number of them when things came up at the last second.

I am more than happy to speak on anything that I'm somewhat
knowledgeable about if you wish at some point.  Let me know if you need
speakers at some point and think any of the topics below are even
remotely interesting to the people that attend:

The topic areas I can probably cover rather well:

  - mythtv        (recently installed)
  - geocaching    (I started one of the software packages for linux)
  - snmp / network management  (I started Net-SNMP)
  - DNS & DNSSEC  (I started the DNSSEC-Tools project)
  - The IETF      (I've been involved with it for years)
  - Successful open source projects (I've had successes and failures)

Probably more than I'm forgetting too...  I've been working and playing
with linux and unix for ages.