[vox] [fwd] *nix boxes sweep Amazon's best of 2007 list

Seen on SF-LUG's list

----- Forwarded message from Christian Einfeldt -----

Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 15:57:40 -0800
From: "Christian Einfeldt"
Subject: [sf-lug] *nix boxes sweep Amazon's best of 2007 list

Digg request -- really good news!  *nix boxes are outselling Windows-centric
boxes in all four categories (most wished for; highest selling; best
reviewed; and most gifted).

http://digg.com/linux_unix/Linux_and_Mac_computers_sweep_Amazon_s_best_of_2007

The original link is here:

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/index.jsp?epi_menuItemID=887566059a3aedb6efaaa9e27a808a0c&ndmViewId=news_view&ndmConfigId=1000017&newsId=20071228005057&newsLang=en