[vox] [Free] IBM AT keyboard

My son loves it, as do I, but I'm not using it. It's a classic (and
clackity!) AT keyboard from the old IBM PC days.  I have an AT->PS2 adapter,
and have successfully used THAT with a PS2->USB adapter (for KVM purposes).

Free *sniffle* to a good home.  Contact me off-list!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/