Re: [vox] January 1st social?

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007, Bill Kendrick wrote:

Our first gathering in January is a social, scheduled for Tuesday Jan. 1st.
Will Crepeville be open, and will people even want to get together?

If not, we can list that event as 'canceled', and skip it.  Our following
meeting would be Monday, Jan. 21st (a general meeting, and also our 9th
birthday, so we'll plan to have refreshments like pizza, drinks, cake, and
other snacks, and perhaps some door prizes!)

What do you all think?
Well I rarely pass up a chance to say what I think online (Im married). :)

I came to one (thought it was a meeting) and it was difficult to call it a social. I kindof wandered arouind looking for a room or a group. Finally I asked everyone with a laptop. We pushed a few of us onto table and tried to talk over the noise of the place. IMHO I feel no need to drive up to a social just so we can all eat at one place. Just my thouight on it.

Maybe I can try to make the meeting. But Im very sporadic. Im a care iver for my handicapped son and Im afraid that all of my RSVP's end up being "maybe" until the last minute.

Gandalf Parker
--
I used them, they used me
now I am my ISP.