[vox] Firefox oddities...

Hey there!
I very strongly tend to use Firefox as my browser of choice.

Of the memebers of the Linus persuasion that use Gmail,
has any one out there noticed that the system seems to
lock up quite regularly and that there seem to be two versions?

When I use the Yahoo browser or (god forbid) IE it seems NOT
to lock up and there is not mention of an older versus a newer version???

Some help here please!
Namaste'
Scot

--