2007 Nov 27 18:46

[vox] [fwd] G1G1 extended to Dec 31...

Seen on SF-LUG...

----- Forwarded message from Sameer Verma -----

Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 12:04:53 -0800
From: Sameer Verma
Subject: [sf-lug] G1G1 extended to Dec 31...

It looks like OLPC  Give 1 Get 1 has been extended to Dec 31.
http://www.olpcnews.com/sales_talk/g1g1/exciting_updates_abo_1.html
Also, they seem to be pulling in approx. US $ 2 million a day. That's
5000 donations per day, or 10,000 machines a day. Looks like Quanta will
have to crank up production :-) More power to them!

cheers,
Sameer

--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.