2007 Nov 20 15:43

[vox] [fwd] Google Web Toolkit Conference [December in SF]

----- Forwarded message from Mark Weisler -----

Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 06:29:24 -0800
From: Mark Weisler
Subject: [svlug] Google Web Toolkit Conference

Hello all,
Two of our sponsors, Google and Pearson Education ( Addison-Wesley
publishers), are putting on the Google Web Toolkit Conference December 3-6 in
San Francisco.

They generously contributed a complimentary pass  to SVLUG which we raffled
off to a lucky winner at this week's meeting.

More about the conference  here:
http://www.voicesthatmatter.com/gwt2007/index.html

They are extending a special Discount to all SVLUG members ($100 coupon)
Simply enter this code: GW-GATL
(case-sensitive) in the "Priority" code field at
http://www.voicesthatmatter.com/gwt2007/gwtregister.aspx
This code will extend a $100.00 discount for any "core conference"
package (not eligible for the "workshops only").

So, check out the conference. It might be just right for you.
And thanks Google and Pearson.
--
Mark Weisler
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/