2007 Nov 14 15:20

Re: [vox] Linux for 880 Mhz computers ?

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 10:29:34PM -0700, Orson Jones wrote:
> I use Ubuntu 6.06 on a 733 Mhz with 512 Mb ram.
> The reason I use 6.06 is because I don't want to do a full distro
> upgrade over a modem.

If you're in the Davis area, you should bring the box to a LUGOD Installfest
for an upgrade.  (High speed network on UC Davis campus.)

  http://www.lugod.org/if/

Not sure when the next one will be, but it will be posted on our website.
Once it is, be sure to RSVP:

  http://www.lugod.org/if/rsvp/

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/