2007 Nov 13 07:49

[vox] [OT] House for rent in South Davis

[vox] [OT] House for rent in South Davis

2707 BRENTWOOD PLACE

South Davis home for rent. In cul-de-sac, next to bike trail and Rosecreek mini park. Walking distance to Montgomery Elementary, Playfields Park and Safeways shopping center. 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage with combined living/dining room and separate family room.

$1600/mo. includes yard care, washer/dryer and refrigerator. Tenant pays all utilities. Quiet, family-oriented neighborhood.

Available December 1st. Pets are negotiable.

First, last & $500 deposit.

Open House every Sunday in November from noon to 4 PM.

Contact Evelyn (530) 220-3101

Or Jim (916) 420-8949