January 6: Social gathering
2007 Nov 07 13:28

Re: [vox] LUGOD's twin website

Hey gang!
Check this out!

$200.00 Ubuntu Linux PC at Wal-Mart
http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2007/10/200-everex-gree.html

On 10/30/07, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

A few years ago, I was talking with some folks from "LUG/IP",
the Linux Users Group in Princeton, New Jersey.

Years later, after forgetting my discussions with those folks, a recruiter
goes to contact them via their website, but LUGOD ended up getting it.
Confused and curious, I go look, and lo! and behold, it's a salmon-colored
clone of our site! :)

  http://www.lugip.org/

Cool!  Perhaps we should become 'sister LUGs' of each other...?

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/

Thanks for your support!
Scot Albert