2007 Oct 23 21:55

[vox] Tux Paint 0.9.18rc1 available

For those of you interestedin "Tux Paint," my open source drawing program
for young children ( http://www.tuxpaint.org/ )...

I've rolled a tarball of Tux Paint in CVS, calling it 0.9.18rc1
(release candidate #1 of the next version: 0.9.18).

You can grab the source tarball directly from here:

  ftp://ftp.tuxpaint.org/unix/x/tuxpaint/testbuilds/source/tuxpaint-0.9.18rc1.tar.gz

It weighs in at around 7.6MB.  It requires SDL, SDL_mixer, SDL_image, SDL_ttf,
SDL_Pango, libpng, libpaper and probably a few other packages (and of course
the packages THEY depend on).  Remember you'll need the "-devel" versions
of the packages in question, too, to be able to compile Tux Paint from source.

Please check it out and let me know if you have any issues or feedback!

Thanks in advance!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/