January 6: Social gathering
2007 Oct 17 17:58

[vox] Photos & minutes from Google Summer of Code

[vox] Photos & minutes from Google Summer of Code

Leslie from Google did a great talk /slash/ Q&A at tonight's LUGOD meeting,
and we had a pretty fare turn out.  For those who couldn't make it,
sadly Leslie wasn't working off of slides, so you'll need to talk to her
directly, check out the Google SOC website and blog, etc., to learn more...

However, I did take a coupla pictures, which are here:

  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2007.10.15/

Enjoy!

-bill!
sys@lugod.org