2007 Oct 16 00:02

[vox] [fwd] Maemo (N800 Linux tablet) course at Stanford onNovember 6

Seen on PenLUG's list:

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Boda Péter (Nokia-NRC/PaloAlto) <Peter.Boda@nokia.com>
Date: Oct 15, 2007 2:32 PM
Subject: [PenLUG-Officers] Maemo (N800 Linux tablet) course at
Stanford on November 6

Hi,

please advertise among your colleagues this one day free course on
Mobile Linux.

Thanks,
Péter

Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 10:00am-3:45pm       Stanford University, Clark
Center Auditorium

registration:   http://wiki.research.nokia.com/

(The direct link https://mktools.forum.nokia.com/invitation?
action=showEvent&mode=doLogin&event_username=MobNux1107&event_password=W
orkNok611)

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/