2007 Oct 10 22:56

[vox] [fwd] Seeking sponsorship & help for the Nov [FLOSSUsability] Sprint [in Mtn View, Nov. 2-4]

For those interested in software usability issues and Free- and Open Source
software...

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Raoul Duke <raould@gmail.com> -----

Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 19:23:59 -0700
From: "Raoul Duke" <raould@gmail.com>
Subject: [sprint] Seeking sponsorship & help for the Nov Sprint
To: sprint@flossusability.org

Hello sprinters,

We are getting together a Sprint for Nov 2/3/4th 2007 (see
http://www.flossusability.org/ for details) and would like to find
sponsors for the event. So far we've had very generous involvement
from folks at Google, Oracle, and Mozilla - but there are always ideas
for improvement, if only we had the resources. Should you know of any
folks who might be interested in becoming a sponsor of this or future
events, pretty please drop me a line.

Additionally, if folks are interested in helping with the
organization, please let us know. We'd love help with contacting all
the folks we might want to contact to grow the event.

Many thanks!

sincerely,
-Jon Slenk
for FLOSS Usability.