2007 Oct 10 22:55

[vox] [fwd] Fwd: October Meeting [SacLUG, Thur Oct. 11th]

See: http://www.saclug.org/

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Gary McGlinn -----

Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 13:15:23 -0700
From: Gary McGlinn
Subject: [Lug-nuts] Fwd: October Meeting
To: lug-nuts@saclug.org

Hi,

Just a reminder that our October meeting will be this Thursday from
7-9 at ExitCertified.

The agenda is still fairly open.  I'll talks some about databases:
MySQL, PostGRES, HSQLDB, DBI, and maybe some Google Gears (We can talk
about Oracle too, if there is interest).

Other topics welcome.

-Gary

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com