2007 Oct 07 11:26

Re: [vox] vox-announce subscribers?

Hey Bill,

That would rather defeat the purpose of creating the announce list,
wouldn't it? Some people on vox may not want/need the announcement
(like those in other states).

Why not send a reminder once in a while, "Hey, we have an announce
list." As long as it's once a year or less, I doubt people will
mind.

-Marianne