2007 Oct 07 09:30

[vox] vox-announce subscribers?

LUGOD tends to only send event announcements to the 'vox-announce' list.
However, I'm not sure if, these days, everyone on 'vox' is also on
'vox-announce'.

Would folks like to (also) receive announcements for meetings, IFs, demos, etc.
on 'vox', as well?

(For example, the one I just sent about Oct. 15th's "Google Summer of Code"
presentation, and free pizza :^)

Comments?

Thx,

bill@newbreedsoftware.com