2007 Oct 05 19:29

Re: [vox] Free misc computer stuff at Crepeville tomorrow night

tell gandalph about Alameda County Computer Resource
Center -- they'll make good use of his stuff.
http://www.accrc.org/
located in Berkeley very near US 80 and the Gilman exit.
i'd be willing to consider getting the stuff and taking it to
ACCRC, given that gandalph isn't impossibly far away
from me (me: ocean beach san francisco; impossibly far
away: Modesto, Mendocino, Yuba City). He'd have to
help load the truck.

On Oct 3, 2007, at 10:37 PM, Bill Kendrick wrote:

Gandalf posted this from a non-subscribed addr...

Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 13:05:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gandalf Parker <gandalf@community.net>
Subject: Re: [vox] Free misc computer stuff at Crepeville tomorrow night

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007, Taum Hanlon wrote:

I am moving and have a bunch of stuff I really don't want to throw away
cause it's just *got to be useful to somebody.
(that's what everybody thinks right?)
Ive still got a garage full of ISP parts I got in lieugh of severance pay
during the dot.com crashes. Unfortunately I JUST MISSED an e-recycling day
by the high school up the street for their robotics club. I guess I will
suffer the hard looks from my wife for abit longer.

Gandalf Parker

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/