2007 Oct 04 09:14

Fwd: Re: [vox] Free misc computer stuff at Crepeville tomorrow night

Gandalf posted this from a non-subscribed addr...

Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 13:05:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gandalf  Parker <gandalf@community.net>
Subject: Re: [vox] Free misc computer stuff at Crepeville tomorrow night

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007, Taum Hanlon wrote:

>I am moving and have a bunch of stuff I really don't want to throw away
>cause it's just *got to be useful to somebody.
>(that's what everybody thinks right?)

Ive still got a garage full of ISP parts I got in lieugh of severance pay
during the dot.com crashes. Unfortunately I JUST MISSED an e-recycling day
by the high school up the street for their robotics club. I guess I will
suffer the hard looks from my wife for abit longer.

Gandalf  Parker

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/