2007 Aug 30 18:44

[vox] [fwd] Computer Recycling:

This was emailed to me at the pr@lugod.org address.  I'm passing it along
because someone out here was talking about wishing they could recycle some
of their stuff.  I don't know anything about these folks, and would have just
deleted it as spam, but figured I'd pass it along, considering the above...

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Ivan Snyder <recyclecomputers@msn.com> -----

Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:15:14 -0700
From: "Ivan Snyder" <recyclecomputers@msn.com>
Subject: Computer Recycling:
To: <pr@lugod.org>

Dont fill the landfill!
Computer Recycle Center is dedicated to helping and educating our community to realize the importance of putting Computers and other office equipment that has outlived it'susefulness for one user back into circulation for others. Through the process of rebuilding, repairing, refurbishing or upgrading we can re-use this equipment that was once thought of as trash!
We donate rebuilt equipment to over 60 local charities and we accept equipment from private parties and businesses.
We also pick up free of charge!
See more of our services and donation guidelines at: www.recyclecomputers.biz
Please call or send us an e-mail describing what it is you have to donate at:
916-452-5177
recyclecomputers@msn.com

----- End forwarded message -----