2007 Aug 26 00:38

Re: [vox] Photos from tonight's (2007-08-20) meeting?

On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 11:18:30AM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:

> How did I miss this meeting! Are there slides or details? I am working
> on the same thing?

Heh, dude, sent a notice to lug-nuts and vox-announce and probably vox
in the past week.

Also, we have RSS feed with newsitems you can subscribe to (in, say,
Akregator), Google calendar links on the site, an iCal you can subscribe to,
etc.  I really DO try to make it super-easy to keep track of LUGOD meetings.

:^D

And yes, there are slides, I'll post copies up on LUGOD.org, but in the
meantime, Bill's "always-up-to-date" copies are here:

http://cse.ucdavis.edu/~bill/virt/

and source:

https://svn.cse.ucdavis.edu/trac/cdr/

Enjoy!