2007 Aug 21 11:18

[vox] Photos from tonight's (2007-08-20) meeting?

[vox] Photos from tonight's (2007-08-20) meeting?

Did anyone take photos during tonight's meeting?
(Virtualization/Intrusion Detection)  If so, and you're willing to let
us share them on lugod.org, please send them to me privately.  Thanks!

Sorry I couldn't make it -- had to swap my regularly-Tuesday commute to the
bay area with a Monday this week.

-bill!
sys@lugod.org