2007 Jul 09 00:34

[vox] [fwd] Linux Picnic RSVP's and publicity

FYI:

----- Forwarded message from Ian Kluft -----

Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 18:21:42 -0700
From: Ian Kluft
Subject: [LinuxPicnic] Linux Picnic RSVP's and publicity

The RSVP system for Picn*x 16 is now open.
   http://www.linuxpicnic.org/guests/rsvp.pl

Reminder... the Linux Picnic will be Saturday, August 11.  Please make
sure all the Linux and Open Source groups in the region encourage their
members and post on their web sites that it's coming.

I'm making updates to the web site.  But remember it's a wiki so there
isn't just one web maintainer.  Anyone subscribed to a linuxpicnic.org
mail list can self-register for web access if you don't already have it.
It will give you a chance to register if you try to edit a page.  Or go
here to register.
   http://www.linuxpicnic.org/perl/slauth/register/mailman

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com