2007 Jun 25 11:40

[vox] Nice review of KDE Plasma development

[vox] Nice review of KDE Plasma development

Plasma is, to summarize rather poorly, a system that will replace what
current KDE users get from:  Kicker (the panel), KDesktop (the desktop,
where file icons live) and SuperKaramba (a tool that allows arbitrary apps
to live on your desktop; e.g., a clock, weather forecast,
CPU/HDD/network usage stats, etc.).

This article at Linux.com discusses the platform and the current development
being done on it:

  http://www.linux.com/feature/114560

I can't wait! :)

bill@newbreedsoftware.com