2007 Jun 22 12:25

Re: [vox] TRS 80, anyone?

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007, Brian Lavender wrote:
I don't think you are supposed to throw old computers in the landfill
anymore. I believe they go to a recycler. Usually, the county has events
to recycle old machines, but you can take it to CEAR as well.
One day someone will figure out that old TRS80's and Commodores have all the best parts for a small robot. Including some parts that new computers dont have such as a programmable sound chip.

Gandalf Parker