2007 Jun 19 15:35

Re: [vox] DSL Recommendation?

Multiple static IP addresses under AT&T will require a special magic modem from them. I recommend against it - highly. Use virtual hosts, port forwarding, whatever you can. AT&T will break, as if planned all along, any bell or whistle they try to sell you

About the business practices - yes yes yes - it's true - AT&T and Verizon are the Coca-Cola and Bechtel of the telcom world - but as was posted on slashdot yesterday, $10 dsl? Too tempting for me.