2007 Jun 19 15:35

Re: [vox] DSL Recommendation?

Richard S. Crawford wrote:
My wife are moving from Dixon to Sacramento in a couple of weeks, and I'm afraid I've delayed the process of hunting for a good broadband provider. Right now we're with Pacbell or SBC or AT&T or whatever they are this week, but I'm wide open to signing up with a new service.

One thing that would be really nice: we currently have a static IP address (because we signed up back when they were giving them away like candy), and we would love it if we could have one with a new provider as well.

Does anyone have any recommendations for high speed/broadband service providers in the Sacramento area?

I live in West Sacramento and enjoy Charter broadband (cable). Kinda expensive but very fast