2007 Jun 18 20:46

[vox] DSL Recommendation?

My wife are moving from Dixon to Sacramento in a couple of weeks, and I'm
afraid I've delayed the process of hunting for a good broadband provider.
Right now we're with Pacbell or SBC or AT&T or whatever they are this week,
but I'm wide open to signing up with a new service.

One thing that would be really nice: we currently have a static IP address
(because we signed up back when they were giving them away like candy), and
we would love it if we could have one with a new provider as well.

Does anyone have any recommendations for high speed/broadband service
providers in the Sacramento area?

Editor In Chief, Daikaijuzine (http://www.daikaijuzine.com)
AIM: Buffalo2K / GTalk: underpope@gmail.com
"We are here to help each other get through this thing, whatever it is."
	(Kurt Vonnegut, 1922 - 2007)