2007 May 15 13:54

[vox] Fwd: Re: xtra monitors?

Gandalf posted this from a non-subscribed address, to the mailinglist
discarded it.  Fwd'ing on his behalf:

----- Begin forwarded message -----

Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 19:48:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gandalf  Parker <gandalf@community.net>
Subject: Re: [vox] xtra monitors?

On Mon, 14 May 2007, Orson Jones wrote:

>Well, I don't know where to get cheap LCDs, but you can go through a lot
>of $5 CRTs for $100. I can find plenty of used CRTs at my local
>university surplus. (Utah State) That said, If anyone knows where to get
>good cheap LCDs, I'm sure I'm not the only one who whould like to know.

I probably have half a dozen in my garage (Vacaville).

Ive been meaning to go thru all my stuff since the local high school is
having a free e-dump day. Routers, portmasters, T1 modems, Sparcs,
monitors, etc. I got most of it "in lieu of severance pay" when some
dot-coms crashed. My wife is getting on me about it.

Gandalf  Parker

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/