2007 May 03 11:26

Re: [vox] [OT] Sacramento Wiki - http://sacwiki.org (ignore last)

Sorry, wrong receipient.

Charles McLaughlin wrote:
Sacramento has been wiki-less for far too
long.  Modeled after the Davis Wiki, the
Sacramento Wiki is just waiting for some
enthusiastic sacramentans to add a bunch of
information to it.  It's fun and easy!  If
you have a favorite restaurant, or gym, or
park, or anything else, go create a new
account and start editing.  Sacramento has
lots of great shows... go add them to the
events board.  We've been working hard to get
this off the ground, but it will only work
with your help.

http://www.sacwiki.org

Please forward this to other local lists and
tell your friends.

Charles