2007 Apr 16 08:06

[vox] [fwd] Installfest at Sac State by ACM this evening [Fri Apr13]

Seen on SacLUG's list:

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 00:13:25 -0700
From: Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com>
Subject: [Lug-nuts] Installfest at Sac State by ACM this evening

At Sac State, today (Fri 13th of April) we are having an installfest.
People from the public are welcome to attend. I am a grad student at
Sac State. Here are the details.

Linux Install Night 10
=====================================
When: This Friday (4/13/07) @ 6:00pm  (til about 1:00am)
Where: Room 3009 in Riverside Hall (RVR-3009)

Presentation/Film:
Featuring the documentary film about linux, "Revolution OS."
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0308808/

Workshop:
Installing, Troubleshooting, Tweaking, Exploring!  Primarily
using Ubuntu release of Linux, for other releases you may
need to provide your own image or obtain there.  You may
absolutely bring your own computer (BYOC).
http://www.ubuntu.com/

Parking permits are required for on campus parking even late at night.
($5 for a daily permit)

brian
--
Brian Lavender