2007 Apr 10 08:45

[vox] Anyone know about Nitix?

My father just called asking if I have ever heard of Nitix, which I
haven't. From a quick Google search, it appears to be one of those
proprietary Linux derivatives. Unfortunately, most of the articles were
more marketting speak than technical.

Apparently, the company has contacted his office, which is in the office
machine and computer business, about being a local retailer for them. He
wants to know more about them before making a recommendation to his boss.
Particularly, he'd like to know more about their technical capabilities.
So, anyone familiar with the company and/or distribution?

Thanks,
Melissa (the other one)