January 6: Social gathering
2007 Mar 29 14:56

[vox] Volunteers and coordinators needed!

[vox] Volunteers and coordinators needed!

LUGOD is attempting to return to both Govt Tech Conf in Sacramento,
and Whole Earth Festival at UC Davis, in May.

If you can help out, please sign up for the "vox-outreach" mailing list,
and post there, where we're discussing plans:

We urgently need someone to coordinate the WEF event.  We need to sign up
for it by April 1st!  (That's this Saturday)

See:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/gtc/
and
  http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/