2007 Mar 26 02:25

[vox] GTC & WEF 2007

FYI -

Since volunteership has been quite low around here lately, and _I_ don't have
time to even help coordinate remotely, I have ignored the Govt Tech Conf this
year.  (That is, I haven't even considered signing LUGOD up to participate
this time around.)

Whole Earth Festival may be more do-able, but we may have already missed
the deadline to do the paperwork, as it's approx. 1 month away, I believe.
If anyone wants to step in and coordinate a LUGOD booth at this event,
please feel free!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/