2007 Mar 21 15:18

Re: [vox] Dell asks: What Linux do you want?

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/global.aspx/corp/linux?s=corp

> Alienware has a survey about Linux on their systems,
> too.  A trend? :^)

http://www.alienware.com/Surveys/AlienSurvey.aspx?Id=29607129825

Actually it's not that surprising, since after I
forwarded the survey post that you forwarded to vox,
a few people told me that Alienware has been bought by
Dell.