2007 Mar 13 17:10

Re: [vox] Linux/Unix Summer Work?

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Don Werve wrote:

Anyway, I'm going to be spending next year studying in Japan, partially as preparation for my applications for doctoral studies in computer science, and before I go, I'd like to find some summer contracting and/or intern work as a back-end programmer or systems administrator.
Interestingly, the only ones I know are in Japan.
Gandalf  Parker