2007 Mar 11 21:55

[vox] [fwd] Alienware soliciting people's views about Linux onAlienware laptops

Seen on SF-LUG's list:

----- Forwarded message from Adrien Lamothe -----

Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:38:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: Adrien Lamothe
Subject: [sf-lug] Alienware soliciting people's views about Linux on
	Alienware laptops

Alienware has posted an online survey, on their web site's notebook
computer section. The text for the link says "Share Your Thoughts on
Linux-Based Systems!" , the page is at:
http://www.alienware.com/product_pages/notebook_all_default.aspx

 The survey is at:

 http://www.alienware.com/Surveys/AlienSurvey.aspx?Id=29607129825