2007 Mar 13 11:24

[vox] [fwd] March [SacLUG] Meeting [tonight, Thur Mar 8th]

Reminder: SacLUG meets TONIGHT in Sacramento!

----- Forwarded message from GMcG -----

Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:28:27 +0000
From: (GMcG)
Subject: [Lug-nuts] March Meeting

Hi,

Just a reminder that the March meeting is tomorrow from 7-9 at exit
certified, as usual.

Brian and Bob will be presenting on virtualization, including QEMU.
I'm always looking for ways to "run" Linux on windows boxes (I'm using
cygwin now), and similar things, so I'm looking forward to it.

-Gary

----- End forwarded message -----

Remember he sent this yesterday, so the meeting is TONIGHT, Thursday
March 8th. :)

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/