2007 Feb 14 18:43

Re: [vox] Windows Vista

Jeffrey J. Nonken wrote:
On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 18:29:17 -0800, Jeff Newmiller wrote:
Jeffrey J. Nonken wrote:
On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 17:53:38 -0800, Jeffrey J. Nonken wrote:

none of their websites came out and said "yes, we will" or "no,
we will not" run on an Intel Mac.
... that I could find.

google "linux etch macbook bootcamp"

Look up "triple boot" web page.
Looks good, but he asked about BSD specifically.
Actually, this is what he said:

Do you by any chance know if you can dual boot OS X on
an Intel MacBook with Linux or BSD (Open, Net or Free) ?
                        ^^^^^^^^