2007 Jan 19 12:23

Fwd: Re: [vox] [Semi-OT] Photographers and artists needed for OpenSource project (Tux Paint)

Jacob posted this from a non-subscribed addr.

Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 03:08:39 +0100
From: Jacob Appelbaum <jacob@appelbaum.net>
Subject: Re: [vox] [Semi-OT] Photographers and artists needed for Open Source
	project (Tux Paint)

On 01/18/2007, at 13:30, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> In case anyone here is an artist or photographer, or is in contact
> with any (especially any groups, such as a local photography club),
> the 'Tux Paint' project is looking for contributions.

What kind of photographs are you looking for? I release (currently
around ~14,000) photos on flickr under the creative commons. I think I
have a fairly wide selection but if there is something specific, I'm
happy to create what you might need. Bonus points if you need something
photographed in Vienna, Austria where I happen to be living at the moment.

Best,
Jacob Appelbaum

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com