2007 Jan 15 16:10

Fwd: Re: [vox] 1/20 IF flyers for 1/15 meeting?

Fwd: Re: [vox] 1/20 IF flyers for 1/15 meeting?

Chris posted from a non-sub'd address.
And thanks, please bring spares to the meeting.
(I already saw one IF RSVP thanks to flyers :) )

Bill Kendrick wrote:
>Can someone print/copy (maybe a dozen) flyers for next Saturday's
>installfest ( http://www.lugod.org/if/ ) to hand out at tomorrow's
>birthday meeting ( http://www.lugod.org/meeting/ ) ?
>
>Thanks!
>
>-bill!

I already have them.  I posted about 200 already.

----- End forwarded message -----