[vox] Re: No speaker tonight --- cancel or hold social meeting,instead?

vox-request@lists.lugod.org wrote:
Message: 1
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:23:11 -0800
From: hajhouse@houseag.com (Henry House)
Subject: [vox] No speaker tonight --- cancel or hold social meeting
	instead?
To: vox@lists.lugod.org

We have not succeeded in finding a speaker for tonight's meeting. I am
considering canceling the meeting, but alternately is there is interest
we could hold a social meeting instead, at Crepeville or another
restaurant in Davis. What are everyone's thoughts? If I don't hear from
anyone wanting to have a social gathering, I will just cancel the
meeting, so please let me know. Thanks.

Henry House
root (president)

I vote social meeting since it's at Crepeville anyways and we all need to eat sometime.

Alex