[vox] Ryan vs Dorkman II

Coming to a youtube server near you...

I'm a HUGE fan of Ryan Wieber.  I have to admit that watching his stuff
gives me a ping of regret for pursuing math and physics.  If you haven't
seen his stuff...

Ryan vs Brandon   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq4Ej9KpQhg
Ryan vs Dorkman   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7MqPG7dp-U

Anyhow, Ryan vs Dorkman II is coming out this spring.

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYmqRn7d-2I

This may be the best sequel to ever come out...   ;-)

Pete