2006 Nov 28 07:38

[vox] Ride to LUGOD Meetings

Fairfield/Vacaville Members

I am a LUGOD member who resides in Vacaville that is  getting long of tooth
and dim of eye.  i.e  I am a sexagenarian with 7 of 10 squares filled toward
septuagenarian status who prefers not to drive in unfamiliar places after
dark.

I am looking for transportation to LUGOD meetings from Vacaville.  Am willing
to Pay for Gas.

Please contact me off list if you are willing to consider sharing
transportation.

Bill Wells